Monday, April 23, 2007

GRATIANO in The Merchant of Venice


































Here I am with our costume designer, Aviva. She's really just measuring me or something, although it really looks like she's giving me a blowjob.




































Here I am goading Antonio in Merchant's first scene.




























I think this is when I'm taunting Shylock about his not having any money.




































This is either when I'm being guided offstage by Lorenzo in scene one, or when I'm miffed by his description of his girlfriend's "page's suit." I'm not sure which.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kamikaze Camel said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:32 AM  
Blogger Kamikaze Camel said...

Teehee. Awesome. You actually look like a friend of mine. And he's a cutie, so...

3:35 AM  
Blogger J.D. Judge said...

You know, you could put this as an entry in Coffee, Coffee and More Coffee's Shakespeare Blog-a-Thon. Just a sugestion.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home