Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wow, people SUCK.



My favorite is the woman who thinks Obama's a muslim. When confronted with the fact that he's not actually a muslim and was not raised as one, she replies:

"...but I don't agree with that."

Of course, "not agreeing" with facts is a widespread problem in this country. But this is in its own realm of ridiculous. And from a self-proclaimed democrat, at that. And then when asked whether she thought the muslim story was meant to be a smear on Obama:

"Yeah I do think it's a smear tactic, BUT I think we still have the right to know."

Um, if by "know" she means "form our own hateful, completely unfounded 'opinions' while ignoring the facts," then fine, fair enough. That's her right as a bigoted ignoramus.

I was in such a good mood earlier, too. Gaaaaaaaaaaaah

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOOWWWW....
and your commentary on that is spot on. These are the constituents of this country.

But I'd like to point out that while blacks are still dealing with prejudice in an era where we (you and I) almost consider that unfathomable, so are women.

But apparently not in West Virginia.
Wow.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home