Sunday, November 27, 2005

official second post

OK. The previous post is officially now my first post, because I deleted the one from January. Awesome. Also, how irreverent am I? That last post was terrible. Not only were there numerous typos, but it just didn't make much sense. Oh well. I'd go back and edit it, but I think sometimes it's nice not to cover up mistakes. My first blog post is going to be one of those times. I try not to make a habit of appearing perfect. It's so unhealthy.

But I do reserve the right to fix bad posts in the future. So no one will know of any mistakes I may or may not make. Mwahahaha.

Ah, mystery... I do love it so. Selective inclusion and editing are wonderful. But so is revealing. Perhaps more so. But it's the balance that's the real trick, isn't it?

And that, dear readers (if any of you are in fact here) is my brilliant, profound insight of the day.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home