Thursday, September 13, 2007

WHO'S HOTTER: Denzel Washington or Will Smith?


















So I really felt the need to give a nod to all the hot black actors out there, and there are many. Unfortunately, once I started thinking about it, I realized that a lot of them had issues. Jamie Foxx is an arrogant prick, so he joins the ranks of Tom Cruise and others who've been disqualified for personality reasons (shame, though, cause Jamie's so physically attractive). Don Cheadle and Chiwitel Ejiofor are great actors, but aren't that exceptional physically. Handsome, but not exceptional.

But thankfully, I finally had a "DUH" moment, and came up with the perfect pair... along with two lesser-known new actors who are just as hot. The first two are above. Now vote.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger John T said...

This is tough. Denzel is clearly sexier, but I had a huge crush on Will growing up, so I'm going with Mr. Smith.

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Denzel Washington

8:12 PM  
Blogger DL said...

Yeah, Denzel Washington.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Denzel. Only because Will makes me throw up a little.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

I'm actually going to say Will. Bad Boys will do it for me.

Although, I must say that Chiwetel Ejiofor is much more attractive than people like Billy Zane and the Wilsons and such. MUCH.

for example:

http://www.hbo.com/films/tsunami/img/castandcrew/506x316_chiwetel.jpg

You could match him up with, I dunno... is The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) african-american? I, umm, can't tell.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think The Rock is Samoan... I think...

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home