Monday, May 19, 2008

WHO'S HOTTER: (special nostalgia edition)
Jamie Bamber or Michael Trucco?

So, it just occurred to me that WHO'S HOTTER? ended without my asking THE. MOST. IMPORTANT. QUESTION.

JAMBIE BAMBER or

MICHAEL TRUCCO???

True BSG fans will understand the urgency here. As the two main pieces of man-meat on the best show on TV, these two deserved a place in this competition. But I was neglectful. So I'm rectifying that now.


















You guys obviously know where I stand, from the post below. But I shan't underestimate the carnal appeal of Captain Apollo (that's Jamie Bamber to you... sigh... why do none of you watch this show?). If you recall, I previously posted a sexy video of Jamie Bamber and also declared his famous towel slip the #1 most amazing thing about the show.

And still, I prefer Trucco. By a hair. I like the bad boys, what can I say?

Plus, when he takes his shirt off, he looks like THIS:

But he's actually not the "bad boy" type on the show... he's actually steadfastly loyal to his wife... but he looks like a bad boy, and all that's important. In fact, his being a lamb in fox's clothing (so to speak) just makes him that much more appealing.

But then again, Jamie in a towel looks like THIS:

Plus, Jamie is British and does a killer American accent. That takes talent.

Starbuck obviously still can't make up her mind. Can you?

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger John T said...

I vote for Michael Trucco, as, to quote Adam, "I want to bang him so bad."

8:50 PM  
Blogger John T said...

I miss this contest, btw.

8:53 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

And I miss your comments! Where have you been?

I hope everyone votes for this. All the old usual suspects, that is. But maybe they've moved on now that all the hot men are gone.

I may do little mini-revivals every now and then, if there's a matchup I can't resist, like this one. It was just too good. And I really wanna know how people feel.

I'm glad someone else finds Trucco really really hot. But are you basing this on anything?

WATCH BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

8:57 PM  
Blogger John T said...

I have been working nonstop-I hope there are more show rivalries to come. I'm online now, btw, on AIM.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

Jamie.

But, apparently the American accent is the easiest to master. Plus, other countries are inundated with American film/tv product so we're more used to it than, say, Americans are to a Bulgarian or Australian accent. Yeah? Yeah!

Rachel Griffiths agrees with me.

12:49 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Are you just voting for him cause he shares the name of your favorite guy?

Anyway, I'd always heard that Brits and other non-Americans found the American accent much more difficult than we find theirs. I don't recall where I heard that, but I definitely did, somewhere... I myself wouldn't know, cause I've never had to "learn" an American accent. But I find standard British, for example, very easy.

And on that note, I'm going to London in a week! Yay! I should do a post...

1:06 AM  
Blogger Glenn said...

Jamie looks more masculine.

I don't watch the show and I don't know these guys in any other context so I'm going purely by the photos.

7:43 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

He's not more masculine, though...... he may look it cause he has bigger muscles and more chest hair, but he's not more masculine in demeanor. It's Michael who has the whole animalistic thing going.

Anyway. You should watch the towel slip, though, if you haven't. It's pretty amazing, and totally justifies Jamie as your choice.

12:24 PM  
Blogger David said...

Can I just call it a tie and have a threesome? Because I'd really resent having to pick one over the other...

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm finding this a bit late, but what the hell. You are such a bad man, making us actually choose between Bamber and Trucco. But, ok, if Starbuck was holding a gun to my head and forcing me, I would choose Bamber---and then go cry on his muscled, bare chest.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home