Thursday, August 10, 2006

"Hey Joe, what do you know?"

The Democratic party doesn't want you anymore.

Click here to read a good article about the Joe Lieberman loss and what it really means.

Sorry for the switch from the usual film stuff, but I am fleetingly passionate about politics right now. Something good actually happened, and I want to share my happiness and sense of pride. Maybe 2006 will be a good year for elections, finally? Most pundits in the news still don't seem to get it, but assuming we actually have elections that are FAIR this fall, things'll be shaken up a LOT, I think. They certainly need to be.

But dontcha love how I managed to connect this to film? The title of the post is a quote from A.I. referencing Gigolo Joe. But I thought it worked well here.

And also, hey readers, what do you know? This is my 100th post! A milestone. Woop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home