Thursday, May 24, 2007

WHO'S CUTER: James McAvoy or Ewan McGregor?

Which sexy scotsman tickles your fancy? They both have their charms.

Do you prefer cute and musical or roguish and brooding? Young upstart or old standby?

Both are known to disrobe frequently... so this should be an informed opinion.

Need more help?

For the many faces of James, click here, here and here.

For some intimate (18+ only) pictures of Ewan, click here, here and here.

So readers, Who's cuter? James or Ewan?


To see how badly Heath got trounced in last week's contest (and to see more hot picks of Joseph), click here.

To see the most popular "WHO'S CUTER?" contest ever (and the result), click here.

And do stay tuned for more Streepathon, Altmanathon, and new reviews.

I'll be taking a bit of a break from blogging, though, now that I've accomplished my goals for the week.

Unfortunately, after a few days, I'll never be a student at this place doing this stuff ever again, and I have a lot to do before I graduate on sunday.



And the cuter Scotsman is...

(ten days pass)

Ewan. Unsurprisingly. I mean, I love James, but come on, look at that grin. So cute and gleeful. Gets me every time. I'm a goner even before he takes his clothes off. But still, inevitably, he does. And for that, I thank him.

I think it's pretty much agreed upon that Ewan's greatest perf is in Moulin Rouge!... and while I've accepted the reality that he'll probably never be that great again, am I wrong in thinking it seems like he's not even trying anymore? Stop resting on your laurels, Ewan! Be brilliant again. Soon you'll be too old to keep dropping trou, and will have to earn our love the old fashioned way.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you asked me this before I saw TLKoS, I'd say Ewan easily, but now I HAVE to vote for my new obsession James *sighs*...

11:44 AM  
Blogger Marius said...

This is a tough one for me, but I'm going to have to go with Ewan McGregor. I’ve just always like him. And I’m a very loyal person.

12:55 PM  
Blogger John T said...

I could have so easily gone with McAvoy, who was damn near perfection in The Last King of Scotland (the only good thing about the movie were the palpitations that he was giving me), but Ewan was one of my very first celeb crushes, so I have to go with he and those heavenly eyes.

6:16 PM  
Blogger 12345 said...

Wow...tough one. But I'll say Ewan McGregor since I just fell in love with him the instant I saw him in Moulin Rouge.

James McAvoy is quickly becoming one of my favorite actors nowadays. I can't wait for Becoming Jane and Atonement.

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

McGregor.

5:21 AM  
Blogger John T said...

Adam-when is the new contest coming?

10:39 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

It's actually up now. I was gonna wait till Thursday, but decided not to.

This one's pretty epic. Have fun with it.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home