Friday, August 31, 2007

WHO'S HOTTER: Aaron Eckhart or Harrison Ford?

Classic Indiana Jones vs. the guy who could've been the new Indiana Jones if Spielberg hadn't decided to keep the now VERY old Ford in the franchise. Harrison is indeed getting up there in years. But back in the day, he was mighty sexy. Aaron's mighty sexy now. But who was sexier in their prime? Eckhart or Ford?

Also, can I just share that one of my acting classmates once said, while commenting on a scene in which I portrayed Smirnov in Chekhov's The Bear, that I had an "Indiana Jones kinda quality"? That made my day.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaron... *sigh*

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tough one......I'll say Eckhart burt that's a hot ass picture of Harrison

4:35 PM  
Blogger DL said...

Yeah, I'll say Aaron Eckhart too.

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ford, Ford, Ford, Ford, Ford. Han Solo/Indiana Jones Harrison Ford = yummmmmmm

7:24 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

I am 100% with Jessica on this one. Definitely pulling for Ford here.

I mean, Eckhart's hot an' all, but Ford is a LEGEND. And just LOOK at that picture. rowrrr

7:37 PM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

I'm choosing Eckhart because, despite not denying Ford's sexiness once upon a time, Eckhart just screams primal sex to me. God, pure masculine forget-the-buttons-rip-you-shirt-off type of guy.

Umm... I think I need to take a breather and calm down.

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up, after reading this amazing piece of writing i am too delighted to share my familiarity here with friends.
Also see my web page :: get rid of acne fast

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts
on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website.
Studying this information So i'm glad to show that I've an incredibly just right uncanny
feeling I came upon just what I needed. I most indisputably will make sure
to do not overlook this web site and provides it
a look regularly.
Also visit my web blog ; pagesfriends.com

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home