Thursday, September 13, 2007

WHO'S HOTTEST:
Ed Harris, Bruce Willis or Billy Zane?


















Who says bald men aren't sexy? Bald is beautiful if you're Bruce, Billy or Ed. But not all baldies are created equal. Clearly, some are hotter than others. Which one lights your fire the brightest?

And yes, Harris is now a full-fledged competitor. People seemed really enthusiastic about him, so I added his picture and everything. Astoundingly, he's now tied with Willis for the lead. So, call it a three-way race then. Or maybe just a three-way? Hmmm...

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger John T said...

I'm doing a write-in for Ed Harris. Anyone who thinks otherwise should see Pollock now! :)

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bruce Willis.

8:13 PM  
Blogger DL said...

I find Zane and Willis both kind of blah, so I'm gonna write in for Ed Harris too. :P

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never found Zane hot.

Willis just makes me VVRRROOOM!!!!!!!

But the Harris write-in option has me conflicted...

Oh screw it, my Bruce.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

Bruce...

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home