Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wow, I officially make no sense.

I just realized, when comparing my two "open letters" (to Jodie and Lindsay) that the one to Lindsay is much more sympathetic. That's NUTS. She doesn't deserve my tears. What is wrong with me??? Though in fairness to me, the Lindsay one was before her most recent arrest.

Anyway, just consider these "open letters" to really be "open therapy sessions" where Adam exposes his many issues for all to see. Clearly, a piece of me is a filthy addict, and another piece is a semi-closeted 40-year-old film star. Otherwise, I wouldn't have such vehement feelings about said people.

If only this meant another piece of me is a talented actress. Hmmm.

But yeah, you know what else makes no sense? I'm sitting here typing this when I have about a million pieces of HW etc. due tomorrow. Help! I'm going insane! I need sleep.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home