Sunday, July 06, 2008

OK, so I apparently missed the Mamma Mia! world premiere in London by less than a week.

If I'd just stayed one week longer, I could've been there for THIS:


This is SOOO not fair!!! I was in that very spot more than a dozen times!!!

As it is, I happened upon the crappy Hancock premiere a couple weeks before, while on my way to see Brief Encounter. My comrades were hypnotized by Will Smith, Charlize Theron, and the avalanche of media and bullshit mutual admiration. But I was having none of it. I had a show to see.

But why couldn't I have been there for THIS one??? This combined with the Emily Blunt near-miss just makes me feel... makes me feel... GAAAAAAAH

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger J.D. said...

*hugs*

9:55 PM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

Oh man, did you see my blog? I finish work at 3pm in the same building where the Melbourne premier is being held at 6.15. It is my aim to get a good spot early and to get within range of shouting distance to Meryl (and maybe Colin Firth? meh)

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home