Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Guess whose birthday it is?

Mine!

Yes, that's right, I lied when I said, "that's it till Silkwood." I've been busy with my screen acting class and work, and other things, and have not been in the mood to blog. At all. But I had to give a shout out to myself on my special day. Silkwood and Plenty will be up soon.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to wish some very happy belated birthdays to Nicole Kidman and the one and only Meryl Streep who, as most of you know, recently turned 39 and 57, respectively.

Also, since I was born at 1:09am on June 23rd, I'd say I kind of have the same birthday as Meryl, who was born on the 22nd. We were almost surely born within 24 hours of each other, give or take 34 years.

3 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

They're all so good!

5:08 AM  
Blogger Javier Aldabalde said...

OMG you really were born on June 23rd weren't you? Me, too.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Happy Birthday!

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home