Monday, August 21, 2006

this Bush press conference = painful

I'm watching a live Bush press conference now, and it is paaaaaaiiiinful. Ouch. I really don't think he's even smart enough to understand all the corruption and evil in his own administration. Or maybe he's just now picking up on it and can't handle it. Complete and utter denial here. OMG, he's having a breakdown. This is bad. Maybe his head will explode? That'd be cool.


OK. So, the system seems to be...
Get a little nervous: talk fast.
Get really nervous: talk louder and more forcefully.
Get really REALLY nervous: flinch and sputter.
Then combine all tactics and repeat.


"We're not leavin' so long as I'm the president!" Jesus. Maybe if he'd actually gone to Vietnam, he would've learned its lessons? Hey, don't yell at the journalists, George. It's not their fault you're totally wrong. God, now he's spinning out of control again. Jesus. Now they're talking to him like he's a child. This is getting ugly. I don't think I can watch anymore. I'm out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Bush is painful to watch, full stop.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home