Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sometimes I hate being a Mac user.

So, I just learned of yet another disadvantage of having a Mac.

This is probably old news to most, but I just learned that Netflix has a new "Instant Viewing" feature, where you can basically just watch anything they have, right there on your computer, without waiting 2 or 3 days for them to get your old movie and send you a new one. When I saw this on their website, I was ECSTATIC, since I hate that 2-3 day grace period between films... but then I tried to use it, and it said you need a Windows computer.

DAMMIT!!!

I thought most of these issues with Macs had been worked out. I LOVE my Mac, and would never consider switching, but these kinds of issues are incredibly bothersome. It kind of makes me wish I just had Windows, superior performance and aesthetics be damned. Sigh.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home