Thursday, April 12, 2007

WHO'S CUTER: Joshua Jackson or P. T. Anderson?


















OK, I lied, there WILL be more blogging before next week.

Anyway, Nat's comment on the previous Joshua Jackson & P. T. Anderson post has prompted a brilliant idea for a series: Who's cuter? The idea is simple. I post images of two celebrities who may or may not look similar, but are in the same general league of hotness. You, the readers, tell me who's cuter. Each person gets one vote, and after a few days, I tally the results, and determine a winner. In the case of a tie, I get the tie-breaking vote.

It's all very shallow and high-school-girlish, and for that reason, I think I love it. It's also a great way to encourage casual reader participation from people who might not ordinarily leave comments. So please vote, and don't be discouraged from starting lively debates/fights. Let's see if this series takes hold.

So... Josh or Paul? Who's cuter?

(a week passes)

And the cuter is...

Paul Thomas Anderson, by quite a margin.

Looks like I was wrong... Josh ain't got nothin' on PTA. It seems brains, pizzazz, and genius auterial skills outdo TV stardom with this crowd.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Michael Parsons said...

I think this can only be decided in a 3 way situation. Paul Thomas goes for the win right now, simply because I would think he would hold a more interesting conversation.

4:14 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

It is up to each individual voter whether intelligence and charm contribute to overall cuteness. In this particular case, P. T. is clearly the smart/interesting one, but he also seems a little crazy/unhinged (if you've ever seen him in videos), so maybe he loses points for that?

Anyway...

Paul: 1
Josh: 0

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever seen a pic of P.T. before, and he is cute, but his scruff is more homeless/no shaver than I'd like. So, my vote is Joshua. LOVED him on Dawson's.

4:03 AM  
Blogger DL said...

PT Anderson.

7:11 AM  
Blogger DL said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Marius said...

My vote goes to P.T. Anderson. Joshua just doesn't do it for me.

1:12 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Wow, P.T. has a lot more support than I thought. I guess I spoke to soon in declaring Josh the cuter one. I myself am now torn on the matter. Both of them have their perks.

BTW, straight men are allowed to vote, too. If they want. It might give a broader perspective to the discussion.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

psst... neither.

(but I guess I'd go with PT)

11:04 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Ouch.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home