Thursday, April 19, 2007

WHO'S CUTER: Paul Dano or Jamie Bell?


















The "Child Stars: All Grown Up" edition. Which do you prefer, little pederasty victim Paul (Franklin) Dano (L.I.E.) or little ballet boy Jamie Bell (Billy Elliot)? The above photos are the newer, hotter versions, but for a refresher, here are Paul and Jamie as wee tots:


Vote once. Vote well. And then discuss... Paul or Jamie? Who's cuter?



And the cuter is...

(a week passes)

Jamie Bell, unsurprisingly.

Though I myself am a big fan of Paul Dano. Sure, Jamie's charming, rugged, and sexy, but Paul has a quiet mystery about him, and I find him uniquely attractive. I'd have voted for him if it had come to that. Between L.I.E. and LMS, Paul has proven his acting ability AND his unconventional sex appeal, at least to me.

But then, Jamie looks like THIS... so I see where y'all are comin' from.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger DL said...

OBVIOUSLY Jamie Bell. This ain't even a contest.

7:09 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Hey, some of us REALLY like Paul Dano, thank you very much.

But yeah, I do fully expect him to lose. Next week's contest will be more competitive. I just thought it would be neat to see these two actors together, given their similar ages and career tracks.

And I'd like to think this choice will be just a little bit harder for those who've seen L.I.E..

1:33 PM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

I'd see L.I.E. if it ever got a release here.

But, really, I don't even need to say who, do I?

JAMIE BELL!!!!

(just incase)

3:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love me some Jamie, but I also have this freakish fetish for Paul, lol. I'll vote for Paul just cause. It's REALLY close though.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Marius said...

Wow, I actually agree with Glenn on this one: Jamie Bell!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home