Saturday, June 02, 2007

I'm back!

I was just in NYC for a week post-graduation, with very limited access to internet, so that's where I've been all this time. I did a four-day Commedia Dell'Arte workshop with Christopher Bayes, and also saw two Broadway shows (Spring Awakening and Grey Gardens) and two very good films (Once and Away From Her). Also just saw Bug tonight. More on those later (hint: Once is amazing, the other two aren't half bad either... and the shows were pretty sweet, too).

Anyway, yeah, that's it. Lots of screening updates on the sidebar. I still don't have optimal access to the internet, so there will be limited blogging. WHO'S HOTTER? will return this thursday (probably). We'll see what else happens this week.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marius said...

Welcome back!

7:24 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Thanks!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Yaseen Ali said...

I did Commedia Dell'Arte in high school; it was pretty awkward.

I'm jealous you were able to see those musicals - it would make watching the Tony Awards a lot more interesting (but I'll be watching anyways.)

Congrats on graduating!

1:14 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Wow, yeah, I can imagine how awkward commedia would've been in high school. I never would've done it then.

Yeah, the musicals were good, except I had to stand for Spring Awakening, which was annoying. But the following night, I got a (literally) front row center ticket to Grey Gardens via student rush. So that kind of made up for it.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home