Friday, July 13, 2007

WHO'S HOTTER: George Clooney or Clive Owen?


















Discuss.

Who's the hotter DILF? Ogle the pictures above, and vote in the comments.

For last week's results, and my tribute to the winner, click here.

And the hotter is...

(a week passes)

Clive Owen, by a landslide.

I tend to agree with you all that George is rather boring and shallow, and lacks real depth or edginess. One gets the feeling that without his beautiful hair and perfect features, he'd have nothing. Clive, on the other hand... yowza. Turn on that smooth voice and intimidating stare, and just about anyone's a goner. Love him.

Who else can't wait for Clive to steam it up in The Golden Age? Cate missed her last chance to get all hot and bothered with him in Closer (she was originally slated to play Anna, until she got pregnant), but I bet this one more than made up for it. Walter Raleigh... mmm...

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tough but....I'm going with Clive Owen.

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CLIVE!!!!!! One of the sexiest men ever.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

Hoo boy, Clive. (I never got Clooney's appeal. I can see how the suave, witty cool-boy thing could work for him, but some element makes him seem completely... unadventurous, if you will.)

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clive. But both are delicious.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Marius said...

Interesting. I thought Clooney was going to win this one.

Well, my vote goes to Clive Owen. I just love the man. Seriously, he's totally my type and then some--masculine, intelligent, and handsome.

You know, Clooney seems to have those same qualities, but I think he lacks real depth. He's just too superficial, I think.

Also, I believe most of your readers are young gay men, and we seem to prefer Clive over George. I wonder if straight women would go with George over Clive. Something to think about.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

Generally I'd say Clive Owen, but get them in a tux and George wins in a walk.

Still, Clive is so... masculine.

2:33 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Well, I agree that George is unadventurous, lacks depth, and is superficial. Those are really all my problems with him right there. He's cute and all, but I, like most of you, prefer Clive.

Straight women on the whole would probably prefer George. He's definitely more mainstream, while Clive is a little more edgy.

Anyway. I think it's time to declare a winner.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home