Tuesday, July 03, 2007

WHO'S HOTTER: Ricky Martin or Enrique Iglesias?


















Don't laugh. Just look.

The hotness is finally back, this time with Latin pop stars. I do love me the Latin pop stars. (hears boos of dissent) What's that? Blasphemy, you say? You think Ricky and Enrique are just for teenagers? I beg to differ. To see why, check out their individual posts above.

Which of these two hunks do YOU prefer? I honestly can't decide. But I'd be happy to try both and see. I do love a man with a voice. Not to mention a body. Especially if he's Latin. Muy caliente!

Check out all the hotness in the posts above. Then vote once, and well.

And the hotter is...

(a mere two days pass)

Enrique, no contest. "UNCLE!" I give up. This apparently is not a fair fight. So I'm letting Ricky bow out gracefully. And since I have some free time today, there'll be another match-up in a bit. I'm gonna try to to keep the contests on Thursdays still. But we'll see how that works out. In the meantime, enjoy Enrique Iglesias' babealiciousness.

Mmmm... Latino beauty...

And for an added bonus, here's a fun video of Enrique being refreshingly non-homophobic. It's recently appeared on some other blogs, but it's worth seeing again if you love Enrique. Wouldn't we all love to be that guy in the video? I sure wouldn't mind.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enrique. Come on. This might be the weakest one yet, no offense.

7:42 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

You cheated! You didn't wait for the pictures.

They're taking forever to upload.

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enrique.....no doubt

12:59 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

*chimes in for Enrique*

9:14 AM  
Blogger John T said...

Another one for Enrique-what a babe!

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enrique

5:35 AM  
Blogger Marius said...

ENRIQUE!!!!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Marius said...

I've always loved the guy, Enrique, that is. I agree with John t.; he's a babe. Now, I think Ricky is a very attractive guy (handsome, great body, etc.), but, for some reason, he just never did it for me. Enrique had me at HOLA!

You know, you could potentially bump into these guys at the mall or some other place. I think they both have houses in Miami.

1:53 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Whoa, this is sad. Poor Ricky. Wasn't anyone else enticed by that last picture of him shirtless? I thought it was kind of amazing; it actually inspired this whole match-up. But alas.

I always thought Ricky had a cute and endearing personality on top of the megawatt sexy face/body. And his music is so fun. Plus, the "is he or is he not gay?" thing kind of intrigues me (though it's sort of sad that he's so evasive).

But in any case, Enrique Iglesias IS indeed a babe. No argument there. I kind of expected him to win, but this has been such a blow-out that I'm thinking of just declaring Enrique the winner right now and starting a new contest.

And Marius, it would be very cool to see Ricky or Enrique in person. Yum. I'd love to "bump into them" ANYWHERE. God, I love Latin guys. Especially ones who sing. And are hot. Yum.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous kimse said...

Enrique has average face. His body is hot.
But Ricky has both. Handsome face and great body. The reason Enrique wins here because Ricky revealed that he is a gay. Otherwise i think Enrique doesnt come close to Ricky at looks

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enrique has the talent, Ricky has the looks. Both are handsome, but RM looked phenomenal in his prime.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home