Saturday, June 23, 2007

Happy Birthday, Meryl... and ME!

Yay for Meryl turning 58! I know this is a few minutes late, technically, but I just didn't get around to it earlier. I haven't been as obsessed with Meryl lately as I usually am; these days, I'm more focused on the men. But I'm sure I'll come back around once Meryl's many 2007 films open.

And speaking of birthdays, happy birthday to ME as well! I will be 24 as of 1:09am this morning. As I've stated before, I pride myself in being born only a few hours after The Great One (give or take 34 years). I like to think that she and I share some spiritual connection.

Wow, can you believe Meryl hasn't won an oscar in the whole time I've been living? She won her Best Actress oscar in 1983, a few months before I was born. That's crazy. But anyway, yay for Meryl and for me (except damn, I'm now in my mid-20s and am still not famous... gotta get on that).

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are SO LUCKY for being born so close to her.

1:05 AM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

Happy birthday!
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday!
(that's all)

4:23 AM  
Blogger J.D. said...

Happy birthday.

Now, we must sacrifice you to the film gods because apparently your birth put a pox on her Oscar wins. I'm sorry, we have to. I'm sure you understand.

3:04 PM  
Blogger liz said...

Aw, happy birthday, y'all!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Marius said...

Happy belated birthday to you and Meryl. You both rock!

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home