Friday, October 19, 2007

WHO'S HOTTER: (round two)
Joseph Gordon-Levitt or Ryan Gosling?

JOSEPH LEONARD
GORDON-LEVITT


Nationality: American
(born in L.A.)

Age: 26

Height: 5' 10''

Trademark: sitcom star turned indie film sensation; played a gay hustler (HOT); resembles a darker-haired and darker-skinned Heath Ledger

Notable Work:
TV's 3rd Rock from the Sun
Mysterious Skin (2004)
Brick (2006)
The Lookout (2007)

Upcoming:
Killshot (2008)
Stop Loss (2008)
Uncertainty (2008)
The Frog King (2009)



RYAN THOMAS GOSLING

Nationality: Canadian
(born in Ontario)

Age: 26

Height: 6' 1''

Trademark: the new big indie film actor (with a slight bit of competition from JGL); the perfect blend of looks, charisma and talent; reported to be an all-around great guy

Notable Work:
The Believer (2001)
The Notebook (2004)
Half Nelson (2006)

(brilliant and sexy in that last one; see it RIGHT NOW if you haven't)

Upcoming:
Lars and the Real Girl (2007)
The Lovely Bones (2008)
(he just dropped out)

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan Gosling. :)

1:48 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

You gotta be kidding me. I have to choose between these two? I hate your randomizer for pairing these two instead of pairing them against each of the Jude-Orlando duo. Now I have to make an actual choice.

Alright... Gosling.

2:04 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

I know, I know. I'd rather have either of them over Jude, too... I'm kinda over Jude. But he'll still win his contest in a walk. Next round, you'll get your chance to kick him to the curb... probably.

But re: hard choice, it only gets worse from here. Sorry, man.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

Joseph. I just... don't have anything for Ryan, quite frankly.

4:46 AM  
Blogger John T said...

Gosling. Gordon-Levitt's more slutty/hot, whereas Gosling is adorable/hot, so I'm going with adorable.

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're both adorable and slutty hot! But to pick one... uh... uh... Ryseph Gordling?

Damn, I can't use that as an answer?!? [sigh] Then, uh, Ryan. He's Oscar-nominated. (How is that relevant?)

10:09 AM  
Blogger DL said...

Eek! I don't know either. I guess I'll say Ryan Gosling, but I hate you for makin' me choose, man.

12:50 AM  
Blogger Marius said...

Joseph is cute, but I prefer Ryan. So he gets my vote.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home