Monday, November 05, 2007

Sooo.....

...I destroyed my finger yesterday by slamming it into a car door while filming a scene ("CUT!"). Ouch. So typing is not so fun. I will be doing less of it for the next few days. Thankfully, the finger is on the right hand, and I'm a lefty. And everything will grow back in time. But for now, it's not pretty. The fingernail is kaput, blood got everywhere, etc.

Also, as you may have noticed, I recently tried again to update my blog to the new "customized" format, and again, l don't like the result. I don't like the dots before all the posts, I don't like those little clippy icon things on the sidebar, and I REALLY don't like how it changed the design of all the type/image combo posts I've ever done. Plus, it erased my whole template again. And these things don't seem able to be fixed, unless I just undo the whole update thing.

Does anybody know how to do that (undo the update "customize" feature thing)? I managed to undo it last time, but I don't remember how. Or if anyone at least knows how to change the settings so that all my old posts look the same again, I guess that'd work, too. Please let me know if you do. I want my blog back to normal.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

Aagh! I've done that before and it hurts like hell, don't it?

I have no idea what you're talking about with the "customize" thing so I wouldn't know. Unless it IS something I know and I just don't remember...

get better!

8:21 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

OMG when I saw what you typed, I totally thought you meant you'd customized your blog before and hated the results, and that hurt like hell. Haha.

But yes, the finger hurts, too. Luckily my nail broke in the process, so I didn't get all that internal bleeding built up under the nailbed. Apparently that is a BITCH.

BETCH.

But actually the finger's feeling a lot better already. Thanks!

11:46 PM  
Blogger J.D. said...

Do you currently have Blogger Layouts or the HTML Template page when you click that third tab? If it's the first one, then click "Fonts & Colors" to fix, at least, well, the font and the coloring. Arial DOES NOT work for this. And the text wasn't that bright, was it?

I hope your finger continues to get better, Adam! :)

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home