Saturday, October 27, 2007

WHO'S LEAST HOT? Choose one!
















Bana, Clift, Craig, Crowe, Dean, Evans, Farrell, Fiennes, Gosling, Gyllenhaal, Law, Marsden, McGregor, Newman, Owen, Rudd. All of these men won their matches. All are hot. But please choose one of them who excites you less than the rest. The one who receives the most votes (if there is one) will not be kicked off the island, but will be subjected to a fate that you know not of, as of yet. Stay tuned for further developments.

p.s. I must say, I'm a little surprised about the Jackman and Beatty defeats. But they did indeed go down. Jamie and Monty finally ended up tied, and I decided to do the responsible thing and break for Monty... he deserves it.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's it: I'm going to have to kill you.

Least? Uh, uh, uh... It's Fiennes or Clift, I know that. Uh... screw it, the latter.

11:05 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Wait wait WAIT

They're not even all up yet. There are 16. It's all the winners.

And you're not voting one off, per se. Chill.

: )

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew.

And after seeing it completed, I changed my useless vote to Marsden.

Phew. :)

11:15 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Your vote is not useless. Everyone could vote for a different guy here.

Interesting choice. No one really stands out as inferior. I'm not sure who I would choose.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

Feinnes.

Jamie and I will not forget about this.

How could both Jamie and Hugh be gone? INSANITY!

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll go with James Marsden

8:51 AM  
Blogger DL said...

Russell Crowe. Blech.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

Ralph Fiennes. (He's among the pictures but his name isn't in the list, btw.)

12:08 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Whoops. I've added Fiennes to the list of names.

Sorry about Jamie, Glenn. I wanted to vote for him. I really did. But I couldn't justify picking him over Monty. Monty is a legend, after all.

I was pulling for Hugh, though. He just needed one more vote, and I could've kept him in...

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fiennes or Gosling.

I'll just go with Fiennes.

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gyllenhaal (sp?)

8:30 PM  
Blogger Marius said...

McGregor.

11:14 PM  
Blogger John T said...

Marsden-I love Fiennes ridiculously so.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home