Saturday, December 08, 2007

Yay for Jodie Foster! (all is forgiven)

As is being widely reported in stories like this one, Jodie recently thanked her lesbian life partner Cydney in an acceptance speech. This makes me very happy, and is exactly the kind of subtle-and-tasteful-but-not-cowardly move I'd been hoping for. Some of you remember my other Jodie post in which, frustrated with her bad new movie and the irony of its title with respect to her personal life, I proceeded to write a rather harsh "open letter" to talk some sense into her... and the rest is history (read the comments).

So... maybe she read it?

(kidding)

But anyway, I approve. Not that Jodie needs my or anyone else's approval (save Cydney's), but I do. You go, girl. Now go win another oscar (but not for The Brave One, please).

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she most be feeling better with herself. Now that you're forgiving her.

9:13 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Why do I get snarky comments on my posts about my personal feelings about celebrities when no one else I know does? I guess I'll just stop. But seriously, lighten up, people.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home