Sunday, January 17, 2010

Golden Globe winner predictions!

I've shifted my thinking on the globes a bit lately, so I've decided to hedge my bets and predict some things differently here than I have in official prediction contests. Here, I'm saying Avatar wins best pic and the HFPA decides two other awards are enough for Up in the Air. But a big part of me still thinks Up in the Air (the nomination leader) takes it. We'll see:

BEST DRAMA: Avatar
BEST COMEDY/MUSICAL: Nine
BEST ANIMATED FILM: Up
BEST FOREIGN FILM: A Prophet
BEST DIRECTOR: Kathryn Bigelow
BEST SCREENPLAY: Jason Reitman & Sheldon Turner
BEST ACTOR - DRAMA: George Clooney
BEST ACTOR - COMEDY/MUSICAL: Joseph Gordon-Levitt
BEST ACTRESS - DRAMA: Sandra Bullock
BEST ACTRESS - COMEDY/MUSICAL: Meryl Streep
BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR: Christoph Waltz
BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS: Mo'Nique
BEST ORIGINAL SCORE: Avatar
BEST ORIGINAL SONG: "The Weary Kind" from Crazy Heart

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home