Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Yeah, Carrie is awesome.

Whoa, I just rented Carrie on VHS (the first time I've seen a VHS type in, like, years) and I remember now how great it is. Transcends genre. Fantastic comedy/tragedy/horror. Verdict: "Masterpiece."

Also, remember when you'd get to the end of a VHS tape and it would start rewinding on its own? That used to be this amazing technological feat, a huge step up from the old VHS tapes that you had to rewind yourself (at least if I'm remembering correctly). Now when it does that, I'm like "ooh, how quaint."

2 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

why VHS?

4:39 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

I got it from my local video store here and all they had at the time was VHS. And we have a combination DVD/VHS player, so I figured, "why not?"

I should get it again on DVD, though, from Netflix. Going to ACME video was really random.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home