Friday, January 26, 2007

Meryl as Miranda. "That's all."

Our final best actress nominee cannot be done justice by a single clip... so I've gone back to an old favorite:



I love whoever made this video. I also love that his/her YouTube username is "vainqueen." Vainqueen has mad skills. So does Meryl.

I'd LOVE it if this performance could upset on oscar night. Or even SAG night (Meryl will apparently not be attending the SAG awards due to a prior commitment co-hosting an environmental stewardship benefit with Al Gore... she's so wonderful). I know there's no chance of a win, but... sigh... I love you, Meryl.

Did I ever mention that I have an autographed photo of Meryl? I got it for my birthday last summer. My mom apparently got it on eBay for a reasonable price. I should have it framed...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home