Tuesday, February 06, 2007

OMG, it's been a week!

Wow! I've managed to go a whole week without posting. That's amazing. Well, not really, considering I'm busy with school now and I'm in a show that's going up in 2 days. We were in tech aaaaaalllll weekend... insanity. My part is miniscule, but at this point in the game, I still have to be there all the time. It's all fabulous.

Anyway, I just thought I'd drop a line, to confirm that I'm still alive. This is becoming a big week for me: the show is going up, and I finally finished applying to film school. Hopefully I'll hear about that sooner rather than later. I don't like having the next few years of my life be in such limbo.

So yeah, more on the show thing later. I'd link you all to some online material, but I don't think any exists. It's a world premiere! Woo! My school has this New Plays Festival every year showcasing new work by MFA playwrights. Mine is called Common Decency. It's excellent.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home