Thursday, May 10, 2007

WHO'S HOTTER: Hugh Jackman or Christian Bale?

I'm reuniting the Prestige costars for yet another contest. They're pretty evenly matched in looks/charisma. If you hadn't formed a preference by the time The Prestige was over and still need additional help, feel free to ogle scrutinize the two pictures above.

Or if those two just don't do it for you and you need a third option, see immediately below. Haha.

And the hotter is...

(a week passes)

Hugh Jackman. Wolverine beats Batman. Not terribly surprised, though I was enjoying the neck-and-neck-ness going on for the first day or so. We had a real contest on our hands, thanks to Nathaniel's link. But in the end, Hugh pulled ahead and won 6-4.

I found it quite funny that one person voted for Bale but criticized his picture, while another voted for Hugh but noted the hotness of Bale's picture. Is it that divisive? I myself think it's hella-sexy (obviously). Hugh's pic above is more classic... hard not to love. But I'm not saying whom I prefer of the two... too close to call, and I like to preserve a little mystery...

Anyway, since you all love Hugh, here to the right is one of those sexy sword-and-towel pics from a few years back... oh, how I always loved those...

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both are EXCEPTIONAL, but I'll go with the beautiful Hugh Jackman. [swoons]

8:09 PM  
Blogger John T said...

I'm going to tie it up-Bale is just a tad bit hotter (possibly the bad boy thing, I don't know).

8:41 PM  
Blogger DL said...

Yeah, I'm gonna say Bale too. Hugh Jackman has never really done it for me (and I know I'm alone in that opinion.) Maybe it's just cuz I'm young, but yeah. Bale's way hotter.

8:45 PM  
Blogger 12345 said...

I'd say Bale is hotter. I don't know, he just seems to have more personality and is a better actor than Jackman, IMO.

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jackman, although I think Bale looks pretty hot in that particular picture.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

Uh, clearly my beloved Hugh.

2:24 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Now THIS is what I like to see.

Jackman: 3
Bale: 3

Can Nat link to this feature every week??? I love how he'll link to it, but he won't vote. He has a week to do so. As does anyone else who's waiting. But this one's off to a nice start... finally...

3:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

coming in for a tie-break: Bale all the way!!! (although I'd say that's not his best picture)

although I wouldn't mind a one-on-one candlelight dinner with either one of them! ;o)

7:00 AM  
Blogger Lucas Dantas said...

jackman jackman jackman! i love bale, but i love jackman waaaay more... and talking 'bout the prestige, i was jackman all the way, bale just annoyed me.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"But this one's off to a nice start... finally..."

heh, pictures of Jackman and Bale will draw people like that...

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE HUGH. Bale makes me throw up a little.

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugh is sooooooooooooooooo sexy. All of the dreams I've had of him... *sighs*

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here are two HOTTTTTT pics of him: here and here. And this MySpace makes me hott.

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Bale is one of the hottest men i´ve ever seen sow... :)

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home