Monday, May 07, 2007

OMG, it's brilliant: the CRUMB awards!

I've finally figured out what to call my personal awards!

If you're a film, actor, director, writer or craftsman, what do you hope to win the summer after the film year has ended, after the Globes, the Oscars, the Film Bitches, the Umas, and every other group of awards (real and imaginary) have been given out??? The CRUMBS, of course. 'Cause they're all that's left. The bronze, silver and golden crumbs.

It's in synch with my blog title, it reflects the insane lateness of my awardage, and it's appropriately self-deprecating. I love it.

I'm SO brilliant.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger J.D. said...

O... kay? Well, get on it!

3:16 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Well, I'm not doing them now, I have more movies to watch. I'm telling you, I'm REALLY slow.

5:29 AM  
Blogger Barry said...

I have the Evening trailer up in my blog

10:57 PM  
Blogger RC said...

ooh, maybe we need to this year see who get's the bronze crumb for 2005 if the crumbs are really going to come out late.

you could set a reputation for rewarding films from two years ago!

:-)

great title, for sure.

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home