Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I have a crush on Ryan Gosling.


















OK, is it just me, or is he gorgeous? Just had to get that out there. He's been growing on me ever since Half Nelson, but I found him scarily attractive even then. I think he's now sped past both Heath and Jake in my esteem (in both looks and talent). I can't wait to see what he does next. What is this Lars and the Real Girl movie? Just the idea of Ryan playing someone named Lars kind of turns me on. Wow, how awful. This is not the way to get Ryan to star in the movie I need to write in which he'd play Meryl Streep's son. So I think I should stop typing stuff now. Peace out.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger J.D. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:16 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Good to know.

btw, if you like Ryan Gosling, you probably like Jude and/or Brad, too, so you should vote in the contest! It's almost over.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home