Tuesday, June 05, 2007

WHO'S HOTTER: Brad Pitt or Jude Law?


















Special tuesday edition! Sorry I missed last week... I thought I'd make it up for it with another clash of the titans: We've had Jackman/Bale. We've had Brando/Dean. Now we have PITT/LAW.

Both 5'11'' and gorgeous.
Both thin and toned.
Both usually tanned.
Both dirty blonde.
Both oscar-nominated.
Both crowned sexiest man alive.

But one is very American, the other very British.
One is more animalistic, the other more refined.
One is more smooth and muscular, the other more lithe and furry.

Which golden boy do you prefer? Brad or Jude?

Need help? Above are their respective GQ covers. Below are two pics of them in sunglasses, being cool. Have a look:



Now smiling:



















Now brooding:




















And, of course, shirtless:



































































And finally, if anyone still can't decide, here are two clips, with each man giving his woman palpitations. These videos aren't the best quality, but no matter. What a couple of heartbreakers:





Alright, that's it. No more help. This post is epic enough as it is. I think you can all make an informed choice. Vote once, vote well. I expect this one to be close.

So who's hotter, readers? Brad or Jude?

And the hotter is...

(nine days pass)

Jude, by a vote of 5 to 3 (not counting Nathaniel, who is Switzerland). Brad was actually ahead for a little while, until a sudden surge of Jude fans stopped him cold. He gained some ground back by the end, but not enough. This crowd obviously thinks outside the mainstream, which thinks Brad is the hottest man EVER and Jude is a nanny-screwing biatch. Not here is Jude short of loyal fans. Here, he is dearly loved. Even a smooth-talking, cowboy-hat-wearing, ab-bearing Pitt can't break The Law.

Though if I'd had my way, things might've been different... J.D. can rob my bank anytime...

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Yaseen Ali said...

Both are so overexposed that I'm inclined to say neither.

But Law, circa 1999.

1:12 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Wait! I'm not even done yet.

But thanks for voting!

1:15 PM  
Blogger John T said...

I'm going to go with Pitt-I was headed toward Law, until I saw the clip of Pitt in Thelma, and remembered why he's been sending the country into palpitations for the last sixteen years.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Marius said...

This isn't fair. I love them both. But, since we can only pick one, I guess I'll go with the American hunk: Brad.

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Jude! DUH!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

Jude because Brad is a boring as plastic.

Although Jude is much much better when he combs his hair and wheres clothes that dont make him resemble a hobo.

11:03 PM  
Blogger 12345 said...

Jude Law.

He has a lot more personality than Brad Pitt, and he's a better actor too.

2:42 AM  
Blogger DL said...

Yeah, I'm gonna say Jude Law, as well.

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tough, tough, tough, tough. It's a push really.

I need a tie-breaker.

If I use the video clips as a tie-breaker, then it has to be Brad.

11:19 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Yeah, the clips were meant as a sort of tie-breaker, but Jude was supposed to have a better one. It was supposed to be him in the bathtub playing chess with Matt Damon, and getting up and showing Matt his ass. HOTTEST scene in Ripley. But then YouTube took it down.

Still, even then, it's hard to compete with Brad in Thelma. I hope that clip is earning him some extra points - he needs them - but it looks like Jude will eke this one out.

Last day for voting is today...

1:06 PM  
Blogger NATHANIEL R said...

I AM SWITZERLAND

11:55 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Wow, it took me a long time to figure out what that meant. I thought maybe you were just going psychotic from insomnia (pot, meet kettle).

Anyway, Jude just won WWIII.

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home