Thursday, July 26, 2007

WHO'S HOTTER: Ben Affleck or Matt Damon?


















It's all too revelant, yet too little asked.

Now remember, this is not about who's the better actor (I think we all know who that is); it's about who's cute, hot and sexy. And I think that one's a toss-up. Of course I prefer Damon as an actor - because he has, you know, talent - whereas Affleck's smarmy personality, too-prominent jaw bone, and lack of any acting range annoy me. BUT I'd be lying if I said I didn't wanna jump his bones a little bit. More, at least, than I wanna jump pug-faced Matt's. What do you guys think?

Just because I know Ben needs extra help for being a no-talent publicity whore (wow, I'm harsh), here are some more sexy pics of him:





And one more cute one of Matt, just for good measure:



And finally, for last week's results, click here.

And the hotter is...

(nine days pass)

Matt Damon. Though Ben has some fans among my readership, Matt still triumphed in the end. I was actually hoping for a tie on this one (still hasn't happened in this series), but alas, my initial instincts that Matt would win were correct. He does have a cool personality, lots of confidence, and a super cut body, so I see where you guys are coming from. I'm not his biggest fan, but I get his appeal. He's one of the good ones. In acting and in hotness, he is choice.

Matty's quite appealing in the picture to the left, looking like he's just come from the gym. I still haven't checked out any of the Bourne movies (maybe that's why I don't appreciate him fully?), but I'll make sure to see them soon. Sweaty action hero Matt sounds like a very good thing.

Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt Damon....EASILY. That man has an ass to circle the globe for.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Matt Damon....EASILY. That man has an ass to circle the globe for."
Yeah, that, but like 70,000,000,000x over.

MATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

" Ben needs extra help for being a no-talent publicity whore (wow, I'm harsh)"

Publicity whore? Hardly. Just when he was dating Jennifer Lopez, and he seems to have a really good sense of humor about himself. And he's not a terrible actor when he's not in absolutely terrible movies (though he is in those a great deal of the time).

I'd do either in a second, but since Matt already has two votes, I'll throw one Ben's way.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

Oh god, BEN!

I've had a huge crush on him since I was 14 and I'm not really sure why. I JUST HAVE. Sure, these days he's not as sexy but just look at those pictures.

I'm definitely hoping his comeback works. He had Hollywoodland and it looks as if his directorial debut Gone Baby Gone is going to be good.

As anon said, he isn't the publicity whore anymore. In fact we rarely see him and whenever we do he's just out with his daughter. And, yes, he's a good actor when he tries.

Anyway, I love Ben and I guess that's my dirty little secret.

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog!

Toughie but I choose Matt Damon. He's a cutie

10:34 PM  
Blogger Marius said...

I'm with Glenn; I've always liked Ben. He's just more attractive than Matt, I think. Of course, I think Matt is cut, too, but Ben's the man for me.

11:42 PM  
Blogger Marius said...

cut=cute

Actually, I suspect Matt is cut, but he's also cute. :)

11:45 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Ben: 3
Matt: 3

This is a good one.

And yes, Ben is more conventionally attractive than Matt. He's just got the prettier face, no matter how you slice it. Plus he's got sex appeal. But Matt is "cuter" in the cuddly, actually-wanna-get-to-know-him. And he seems to work harder on his body (though for the record, I'd stop short of circling the globe for his ass).

The thing about Ben with me is, he's one of those people who really bothers me but who I also find really hot despite myself. So I sort of hate him, but it's more about hating myself for liking him. But it's true, his celebrity persona has been much less annoying lately. He seems to have learned his place. Good for him.

12:35 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

*Matt is "cuter" in the cuddly, actually-wanna-get-to-know-him WAY.

It obviously didn't make sense the way I wrote it before.

12:39 AM  
Blogger John T said...

Matt-those arms, that ass, there's really no comparison for me (I've had a crush on him since I was 13).

12:40 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

I guess your crush trumps Glenn's, then.

12:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MATT IS A GOD.

Ben's kinda ewww.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

I'm with Adam -- Ben's the hotter, Matt's the better actor. Still open on which is the more talented screenwriter, though, since they co-wrote Good Will Hunting but only Ben's gone on to write Gone Baby Gone.

10:45 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Is that officially a vote for Ben?

re: their respective screenwriting abilities, I'd always heard that Damon was the real writer of Good Will Hunting (it begun as a project of his for an English class at Harvard) and that Ben basically just added a few things and then took half the credit. And who knows how good Gone Baby Gone is gonna be.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Colin said...

Yes, Adam, it is. ;)

8:29 AM  
Blogger Vic said...

As a hetero female, Matt. He's all hard angles and lines. Yummy. When I showcased him on my blog as eye candy, I was amazed at how many people said no.

There's something pudgy and soft along Ben's edges that will get softer as he ages. Matt can play hard and scary and sexy at the same time; Ben couldn't if he tried.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home