Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Alright, it's time to say goodbye to...

Matt Dillon

















Gregory Peck


























Jimmy Stewart
















Denzel Washington



























Tom Welling



























Bruce Willis



























These are the ones you voted off. I ended up having to choose six, since I'd forgotten about Orlando at first. With him in the mix, I had to let go of even more than I thought. But it's OK. I won't be particularly hurting for any of these men. They wouldn't all be my choices to leave, but I'm not really missing them either. And it was a clear vote by you all; there were no ties. These were the six men most of you wanted gone the most, according to my elaborate system. So they're better off gone. Moving on...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOO to Matt Dillon.

How could he be gone?!?!?!

6:39 PM  
Blogger RJ said...

I concur!

9:49 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Hmm, sorry. That was my and John's fault, I guess. But he lost fair and square. Someone had to!

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, but still... *sigh*

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home