Saturday, October 20, 2007

WHO'S HOTTER: (round two)
Russell Crowe or Gael Garcia Bernal?

RUSSELL IRA CROWE

Nationality: Australian
(born in New Zealand)

Age: 43

Height: 5' 11''

Trademark: big, burly and sexually potent; has lots of aggression to take out on anyone willing

Notable Work:
L.A. Confidential (1997)
The Insider (1999)
Gladiator (2000)
A Beautiful Mind (2001)
Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World (2003)
Cinderella Man (2005)
3:10 to Yuma (2007)

Upcoming:
American Gangster (2007)
Tenderness (2007)
Body of Lies (2008)
Nottingham (2009)


GAEL GARCÍA BERNAL

Nationality: Mexican
(born in Guadalajara)

Age: 28

Height: 5' 6''

Trademark: short and sweet, with inexplicably potent sex appeal (and plenty of talent)

Notable Work:
Amores Perros (2000)
Y Tu Mamá También (2001)
El Crimen de Padre Amaro (2002)
Diarios de Motocicleta (2004)
La Mala Educación (2004)
La Science des rêves (2006)
Babel (2006)

Upcoming:
Blindness (2008, with Mark Ruffalo and Julianne Moore)
...and several Spanish films.

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, I'll probably be alone here, or at least not have much company, but I'm going with Crowe.

1:12 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

That pic of him is really something, huh?

Rather unexpected, I thought...

3:04 AM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:43 AM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

Okay I'm choosing Russell, and my reasoning is thus:

"big, burly and sexually potent; has lots of aggression to take out on anyone willing"

jesus christ that sounds hot.

4:45 AM  
Blogger John T said...

Yeah, I'm going with Crowe as well, mostly for that picture.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam, put up another picture of Gael! For some reason he needs it! (This isn't voting, yet)

9:59 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

I like this picture of Gael...

But geez, I try to give Crowe a little bit of help and look what happens. I am too good at my work.

The "lots of aggression" bit was mostly a crack about his phone-throwing. But it does sound hot, doesn't it? I should write novels.

12:53 PM  
Blogger DL said...

Oh no! I hate Russell Crowe!

And I love (!) Gael Garcia Bernal.

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I'm surprised I really thought I was going to be more alone on this one.

5:15 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

What I love most about this picture of Crowe is that it looks like he's sort of giving in and letting someone else control the sex, instead of just f***ing them senseless, which is what you'd think he'd do. Not that that isn't hot, too... but this turns the tables in interesting ways.

What I love about the one of Gael is that it shows off his pensive side... but I guess that's not as viscerally sexy.

Sigh.

2:21 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Of course, you could also read the Gael picture that he's worried he's going to lose. Whereas Crowe's all "look how hot I am." That's another fun way to think of it.

Haha. I'm ridiculous.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Marius said...

I've always liked Russell Crowe and I agree with Glenn. So my vote goes to Russell.

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's put it this way: I'm married to Gael, and I love him with all my heart, but GODDAMN IT, Russell's makin' it hard to stay faithful...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Russell beat me with a phone.

And Gael loves me enough to take me back.

[gawd I luv him sooo much]

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home