Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Enchanted is enchanting the critics.

There are several early reviews of Enchanted online, and it seems the Amy Adams backers were right. She's getting raved up and down for this role. If it hits big this weekend, she'll start looking like the frontrunner for the Golden Globe. I'm still not convinced she's getting an oscar nom, simply because of the fluffy Disney nature of the project, but if the film makes a bunch of money, and voters are annoyed at all the underforming dramatic films, she could place. We'll see.

I didn't realize Echanted came out so soon. It starts tomorrow! (unless you're Glenn and you live in Australia, in which case, at least the value of your dollar's not in free fall) Anyway, I'll probably see it with my mom and my sister this weekend. It'll be fun to see a cute Disney flick in the theater with them again. I can't even recall the last time we did that. Though we did go to Disney World a lot when I was little.

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

And that's probably why this movie is going to be huge - families. When a good family flick comes along they tend to very well at a box office.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home