Saturday, November 24, 2007

sorry, Greg, I still love you
(except I'm having a shitty night)

I would just like to apologize to Greg for calling him "some random guy" on Glenn's blog, and for accusing him of swinging the Hugh v. Eric race. Cause really, a lot of other people were complicit in that as well... it wasn't all Greg's fault. And since he's come back to participate more lately, he is no longer "some random guy." Sorry, Greg!

I guess I'm feeling bad in general cause (in other news) this Thanksgiving I accidentally insulted one of my family's guests repeatedly by saying how bad I thought dyed-blonde hair ALWAYS looked, not realizing that she had just recently explained how her blonde hair was dyed. Oops. That was really awkward. It was kind of hard to get through the rest of dinner after someone had informed me of what I'd done. Oh well.

And in still other news... I am having one of those bizarre and upsetting emotional nights where all those emotions you usually leave yourself numb to come flooding into your head. It's not unlike the "big dramatic moment" at the climax of a film, when all the feelings start rushing in. Catharsis, and anti-catharsis. All the possibilities, all the things you want and don't have (**COUGH**relationships**COUGH**sex) suddenly seem like they're so much more necessary than you always tell yourself. Like, everything has been okay with me lately, except now I realize that it's not at all. And tomorrow everything will probably be fine. Except NOW, it's just not at all.

That is all.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All forgiven. :)

5:07 PM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

Oh man, don't get me started on relationships. I'm currently in the phase of being in limbo with someone because we seem so obviously right for each other... and yet we're not. Ugh. Enough about that.

11:55 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Haha... in my mind, I'm in limbo with like 5 different people. But really I'm just alone. So you're better off than me.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home