Tuesday, November 13, 2007

WHO'S HOTTER: (round three)
Eric Bana or Russell Crowe?

ERIC BANADINOVICH

Why is he hot?
He has an attractive combo of strength and sensitivity: he looks like he could beat up anyone he crossed, but wouldn't hurt a fly. He's like a big teddy bear. At least that's what I see in him... though I personally prefer The Jackman.

Hotter than:
Hugh Jackman
Viggo Mortensen

Hottest role:
He had a nice little sex scene in Munich and a lot of shirtless grunting in Hulk. But neither of those holds a candle to his ever-exposed torso in Troy. Yum.

RUSSELL IRA CROWE

Why is he hot?
Because he's dangerous. Unlike Bana, he'll chuck a phone at anyone who looks at him wrong. And deep down, who doesn't love a bad boy? His "aggression" got him past Gael. Can it get him past Bana?

Hotter than:
Richard Gere
Gael Garcia Bernal

Hottest role:
Crowe has no shortage of burly tough guys in his filmography. He's played cops, boxers, gladiators, ship captains, even computerized killing machines. But after those have all bled together, the one that stands out (for me) is his sensitive young gay lad looking for love in The Sum of Us. Playing gay earns you bonus points in this tournament. Especially if you're a "man's man" like Russell Crowe.

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BANA!!!!!!!!!

I love him so.

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crowe!

6:10 PM  
Blogger Colin said...

Bana.

8:39 PM  
Blogger DL said...

Two of the only actors left in this competition to whom I really have no attraction whatsoever. I'll say Bana though.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll go with Crowe, if only because, hot as Bana is, I resent that he beat out Jackman and Mortensen.

9:20 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Steve,

I don't quite get it either. I never really expected him to get past Viggo.

But then, I never expected Crowe to beat Gael either. And look where we are now...

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ew.

Eric. Definitely.

12:49 AM  
Blogger RJ said...

Bana


Crowe beat Gael?!

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric Bana

1:53 AM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

My support for Russell ends here. Eric!

2:03 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

I would've thought you'd resent Bana for smiting Jackman, Glenn. I guess you don't hold grudges.

Anyway yeah, I see how it'd be easier to get behind Crowe against a little boy like Gael, but not so much against Eric, who could probably beat Russell up. I'd love to see Russell try to knock out Eric with a phone. Just try it.

Weird how Eric's facing another Aussie. Also weird that he keeps facing big tough men like himself, and also keeps winning. You people must really love him.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FANATICALLY.

2:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bana by a mile.

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Banatic as well. :D

12:13 PM  
Blogger Michael Parsons said...

Oh sweet dear lord Bana all the way!

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home