Monday, February 18, 2008

WHO'S HOTTEST? Eric Bana.


It's official. Eric Bana takes the gold.

I gave it a lot of time, and nothing budged. This man is your choice. In what can no longer really be called an upset, Eric Banadinovich slides past James Dean to become the hottest of them all. Stunning.

Back in the early days of the tournament, I'd never have guessed this as the outcome. I watched incredulously as The Bana beat Viggo (!), then Hugh (!!), then Russell (well...), but not until he beat Jake did I really take notice. He was starting to look unbeatable. Whereas Dean had trouble picking off Paul Rudd. So there you have it: Eric Bana is our winner.

I gotta admit, he does have pretty amazing hair. And that body... mmm... and yeah, you can't really quibble with that chiseled face either. So I'm not complaining.

GOLD: Eric Bana
SILVER: James Dean
BRONZE: Ralph Fiennes

...with Ewan finally finding himself in 4th.

Not how I expected it to go down.

But wanna know something funny? I'm actually now seeing a boy named Eric. Crazy, right? No, he's not as hot as Bana. But the timing and parallel names smack of cosmic connections.

Anyway, for all you Bana lovers, a treat: 10 new Bana pics, each demonstrating a new trait of his. He may be boring to some, but his biggest fans tout his great range. We'll now be exploring it through pictures.

And finally, thanks for playing! This was fun. But I'm glad it's over.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUZZAH!!!!!

THIS IS THE HAPPIEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!!!!

TEAM BANA SUCCEEDS!!!!

11:40 PM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

:(

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice. I will now go glut myself with the pictures to celebrate ;)

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home