Sunday, February 03, 2008

WHO'S HOTTER: (the finals)
Eric Bana or James Dean?

ERIC BANA(DINOVICH)

This is for the gold, y'all. THE final test. The matchup that ends all matchups. The hottest of the hot.

And one of those hottest is this man right here. Eric Bana. The tournament's had more than its share of big, burly men - Viggo, Daniel Craig, Hugh Jackman - but in the end, Eric is the only one left standing.

I think what gives him the edge is that gorgeous sensitivity that shows through. Even when he looks like he'll beat you brains out, the Bana's really just a big teddy bear. He's got the best of both worlds: strength and softness. What fun that could lead to in the bedroom, you say...


JAMES (BYRON) DEAN

...until you set your eyes on this one. Yowza. What more is there to say about James Dean? Thick toussled hair, deep brooding eyes, a face for the ages... he's got it all. Impenetrable cool. Swoon-worthy vulnerability. Legend status.

But is that enough against The Bana? He's done an awful lot better than I thought he would, until know. But now, I don't know what to think. Bana... Dean... it's up to you.

I don't have much else to say on the matter. There have been many posts leading up to this one, so everything's kinda been said. Strange to think it's all almost over. But let's send it out with a bang. VOTE!

Labels: , ,

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[enters booth - pushes top button - pulls lever]

This is gonna be a close race...

6:01 AM  
Blogger DL said...

I still think Eric Bana is the most boring actor since...well, I can't think of many actors as terribly boring as he is.

Anyway, my vote goes 100% to James Dean.

10:13 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Sora, is the top lever for Bana? I wasn't aware there was a top and a bottom.

Oh my, that gave me a pleasant image...

12:09 PM  
Blogger John T said...

I'd go for Dean, but that's not the best picture of Bana, I must say.

1:32 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Well, I was going mostly for symmetry between the two.

But I like it. I think he looks manly and strapping. Maybe I'll post some more pictures, just for the hell of it.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The top button is Bana, the bottom button is Dean.

... which is probably the way it would be

[/poivert]

3:45 PM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

Duh, Dean!

12:12 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Alright, I cleaned up the colors in Bana's pic, I think he looks prettier and shinier now. He does look like he's graying a bit in this pic, but I kinda like that.

12:25 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bana

1:47 AM  
Blogger Calum Reed said...

Definitely Bana! The manlier the better for me.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric Banadinovich.

Le duh.

2:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bana!

8:35 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

ooh boy

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BANA!!!

(Holy crap, he might win this!!!)

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks or lifestyle - I've got to vote for Bana on this one. Hands down - though I wish it could be hands on.

1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3-6 Bana, woo-hoo! At least one of my guys can win if Ewan can't.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home