Sunday, January 08, 2006

OK, I really need to see Capote.

I do. Where is all this love coming from? I didn't realize it was this well-regarded in the industry. The trailer always looked kind of "blah" to me, and I'm not really a big PS Hoffman fan, so I was never overly excited about it. But now I'm thinking it's probably really good and interesting. I'm very happy Catherine Keener's getting all this attention, cause I love her, but I guess I should see the film before resolving to he happy for all involved. Though I now expect to like it a lot. Movies about writers and gay people (or gay writers) are usually pretty great. But yeah - BFCA, SAG, PGA, DGA, WGA noms, NSFC win, lots of assorted critics awards for acting and writing, likely a very nontraditional best picture nominee - I'm so there. I almost saw it last night, but I pooped out. Maybe tomorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home