Wednesday, March 08, 2006

change of pace

OK. I am just sending out notice that I think this blog will be much less film and oscar-centric for a while... for obvious reasons. I had planned to focus less on the usual film awards stuff after the oscars were over even before that spawn of the antichrist won Best Picture, but given said events, I am now even more inclined to throw in the towel on this particular topic.

From now on (at least until next award season), this blog will feature posts from the wide array of topics for which it was originally intended, and the film awards commentary will be left largely to posts on other blogs. I'll probably still post mini-reviews and such as I see new films, but I hope for that not to be the primary focus of the blog.

I'd like to think my few readers won't be lost in the translation... so please do stick around if you've been reading. Readership is key, after all. And as always, don't hesitate to comment if you are so inclined.

With that said, see you all soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home