Friday, April 14, 2006

"Life Goals"... and my picture...




As I sit here typing on my blog, I have gotten to thinking of all the things I wish I knew how to do, and put to use. So I thought I'd type them here (if only so I had them recorded somewhere, so I could go back to them later and check my progress). These are basically my life goals (and by "life goals," I really mean "things I'd like to get learn/do within the next 10 or so years, so I can actually use said skills while I'm still young." Goals are listed in approximate order of priority:

1) Fall in love, and maintain a loving relationship with someone.

2) Have lots of great sex, with or without said person.

3) Become a successful actor/singer.

4) Add onto that, a successful writer/songwriter/composer.

5) Become a better dancer.

6) Learn to cook a few things very, very well (like certain salads, pies, pasta sauces, etc.).

7) See lots of good movies.

8) Read lots of good books/plays.

9) Become skilled on piano (which I once was), and guitar (which I never have been).

10) Become reasonably fluent in french (which I have studied formally), spanish (of which I know a bit), and italian (of which I know only a few words).

11) Obtain reasonably facility in German and/or Polish (the languages of my heritage.

12) Become extremely computer savvy (i.e. learn HTML, Photoshop, Final Cut, Garabe Band, etc.), and maybe expand the blog into my own website.

13) Get adequate sleep.

Note that the goal about sleep is right down at the bottom of the list... hence my being up at 3am right now (the timer on my blog is wrong), typing words aimlessly.

I don't think these are too terribly difficult to achieve, though... one thing at a time... and the bottom few things aren't all that important anyway... heh...

(oops, I forgot my goal about directing a play and/or my own film someday... oh well... that one probably won't happen anyway)

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

That sex one is pretty important!

You wanna be a regular Robert Rodriguez don't you? Just do every job possible!

5:27 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Yeah, I am very faux-ambitious.

And yeah, I'm not getting nearly enough sex in my life. I may yet bump that #2 resolution up to #1.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

that's always a worthy goal!

(ps, you look way different than I imagined)

11:09 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

[(ps, you look way different than I imagined)]

Haha... is that a good thing?

I do think that online, I sound/seem nothing like l sound/seem in real life. Don't know why. It's weird.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

...i pictures you'd have black hair? I dunno... you're just not what I imagined. Good/bad, that's up to you. :)

3:58 AM  
Blogger Javier Aldabalde said...

you look way different in your two pics!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

i thought the same thing but didn't wanna say it! lol.

9:42 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

That's OK... I am an actor, so that is a compliment... I have heard it before.

Also, the two pics were taken a year or so apart... I am older in the one on the left.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home