Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm going to the South Florida premiere of Inland Empire, with a live intro by David Lynch via webcast!



You heard me. Here's the proof.

I'm so excited. I was kicking myself for missing it last spring when it was at Providence's Cable Car Cinema (with couches!), thinking I'd never get another chance to see it on the big screen. But now, this is even better!!! My friend and I are going up to Miami Beach this Sunday to witness the amazingness that is Inland Empire. With a LIVE introduction by David Lynch! Amazing.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

I am so jealous of you right now.

7:18 AM  
Blogger J.D. said...

I won't get to see it till September. I comes out on DVD August 11th (I think), and I probably won't get enough courage for the three-hour mindf@#k experience till mid-to-late September. And it didn't get to Buffalo until the second week of May. There's something weird about it's release, isn't there...

8:01 AM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

Well he's self distributing so he's merely taking it around city-by-city.

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home