Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I heart Kelly.

Attentive readers may have noticed that I just added "Kelly" to my current obsessions on the sidebar. Liam Sullivan's YouTube videos are starting to consume my life. I don't even know why. I didn't even like them that must at first. But now I'm even getting possessed by Kelly, randomly breaking out into the Kelly voice without warning. It's kind of disturbing. But I've decided to just give myself over to it. So of course I had to post more of the videos. Enjoy:

Kelly's Hollywood Meeting


Text Message Breakup


Let Me Borrow That Top


And for more Kelly goodness, visit Liam Sullivan's website. It's a hoot.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

did you see the Kelly and Britney mashup on my blog?

6:22 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Yeah, I did. It's also on OMGblog.

I'm glad other people are into Kelly. She's awesome.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home