Friday, December 09, 2005

no more predictions.

OK, well I've finalized my NBR predictions and I was gonna do an HFPA/BFCA rundown, but... well, I really just don't have the energy today. And I probably won't at all before they're announced. I just auditioned for two shows, found out I didn't get called back to one because the only guy they called back was the head of the student org that's putting on the show (so I guess I don't feel so bad), and am still waiting on the cast list for the other one. And I just sang at our Cabaret Night (spottily... because really, how much can one whore oneself in one day?), so needless to say, I'm a bit drained.

Still totally looking forward to awards weekend, though.

I will say that I expect Brokeback to be the leader with 6-8 noms (probably 8), and for the globe comedy races to be weird and open, because apparently the HFPA hated The Producers. So Heath will probably get a double nom (and then maybe win in drama), Reese and Joaquin will likely win in comedy/musical (Walk the Line will probably win comedy/musical picture race also)... oh hell whatever, here are some predictions:

BEST PIC - DRAMA
Brokeback
Crash
GNaGL
Match Point
Munich

BEST PIC - M/C
Family Stone
Mrs. Henderson Presents
P&P
Rent
Walk the Line

ACTOR - DRAMA
Bana
Feinnes
Hoffman
Ledger
Straithairn

ACTRESS - DRAMA
Allen
Huffman
Paltrow
Theron
Watts

ACTOR - M/C
Carrell
Ledger
Lane
Murphy
Phoenix

ACTRESS - M/C
Dench
Knightley
Parker
Streep
Witherspoon

ACTOR - SUPPORTING
Clooney
Costner
Giammatti
Gyllenhaal
Hoskins

ACTRESS - SUPPORTING
Johannson
Keaton
MacLaine
Thurman
Williams

DIRECTOR
Allen
Clooney
Lee
Mangold
Spielberg

SCREENPLAY
Brokeback
Capote
Crash
Match Point
Munich

Oh, I don't know. That's it. I will see how I did in a few days.

That's all the predicting I can handle for a while.

Latah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home