Saturday, December 03, 2005

iTunes music store goodness

OK, I now offer a brief diversion from the recent non-stop film awards geekdom.

Tonight I planned to go out and do something fun with my friend, maybe see a movie, maybe get a little drunk, but those plans kinda fell through, so now I'm here doing nothing. BUT whilst sitting here doing nothing, I decided to check all Rufus Wainwright's top downloads on the iTunes music store to make sure I had them all, and lo and behold, what I found just made my night.

Apparently the Brokeback Mountain soundtrack is now available on the iTunes music store (!!!), and Rufus has some songs on it. AWEsome. I am so tickled. I am downloading it right now. And I also found his cover of "Hallelujah" on the soundtrack to The L Word. At first I was pissed that it was only available to buy with the whole album, but then I thought, "fuck it", and decided to just download it all. I am THAT obsessed with Rufus, and particularly with this song. It's SO excellent. And hey, the rest of the songs seemed good anyway. I think that was $10 well spent.

So now I'm off to listen to some awesome music. I'm so excited.

Peace out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

I think I love Martha Wainwright as much as you like Rufus.

I mentioned that Brokeback Mountain soundtrack was available on iTunes a few weeks back on Nat's blog. The score is really great.

6:31 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Oh, I love Martha Wainwright too. But Rufus and I have something very special ; )

I was a tad disappointed with some of the Brokeback songs, though. I'll listen to them again; they might grow on me.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home