Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The cast of Proof

"Real Life" update! I will be directing a production of David Auburn's Proof this fall in Brown's little blackbox student theater space, and I'm super excited about it. The time's reserved, the deposit is made, the roles are cast, the show is on! I love the play and love all my wonderful actors, so I couldn't help but talk about it here... I know some people who read this blog (if anyone still does) must know and love Proof, and hence be somewhat into this post... even if it's only the film they've seen. I myself have not seen Proof the film, cause I heard it was kind of "blah" compared to the play, and I don't wanna see it now, cause I don't think my only real viewing of the material should be of a film adaptation... but I have to say, the trailer looks pretty good.

Anyway, here are my lovely actors. They are all wonderful. To those who know the show - do they look like good fits for these roles? I thought so.

Catherine

Hal

Claire

Robert


I think that's all for now. But expect more Proof-related fabulousness here, cause it'll be consuming my life for some time.

"Crazy people don't sit around wondering if they're nuts."

"They don't?"

"Of course not. They've got better things to do."

-Proof

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

Catherine's adorable

5:11 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Do you know Proof?

12:01 PM  
Blogger RC said...

proof is a really fun play, that should be fun to do.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

1:58 AM  
Blogger StinkyLulu said...

So - is this the PW fall slot?

(BTW I know that your acting teacher's the mother of Trey, as I knew LMG when he was a wee tot way back in the day when your acting teacher was my acting teacher.)

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home