Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Which supervillain are YOU?

I am... Mystique!


Sometimes motherly,
Sometimes a beautiful companion,
But most of the time a deceiving vixen.

I am pretty happy with this... the only other villains I would've liked are Dark Phoenix, Catwoman and Magneto, but I didn't match them at all, apparently. My second, third and fourth matches were all pretty unfortunate and/or boring. So I will take my Mystique and not complain.

Click here to take the Supervillain Personality Quiz

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

fun quiz.

i was dr. doom!

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

12:40 AM  
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

Here's a pressy for you Adam

http://perhapsinothersite.blogspot.com/2007/02/james-mcavoy-in-last-king-of-scotland.html

NSFW, clearly.

3:28 AM  
Blogger adam k. said...

...I actually don't know what NSFW stands for.

But thanks! Confession: I actually have tried looking for these pictures and could never find them. So this is nice.

I don't know what my thing is with McAvoy. He's like Ewan, but less conventially attractive, and more Scottish (like, the accent is thicker... at least in Scotland). I think maybe I just need a new young Scotsman in my life, now that Ewan is getting older.

Geez, McAvoy's charms seriously blinded me to everything unpleasant about Last Kind of Scotland the first time around. Those are some killer charms.

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home