Thursday, August 16, 2007

The results are in...


















...and it's a TIE! Click here for details.

And click here for the wrap-up on the massacre of Wilson by Newman (that one was never in doubt).

And just so y'all know, starting this week, there'll be multiple matches going on. This is now round one of a huge tournament in which you'll all decide who is the HOTTEST MAN EVER. Or at least, the hottest celebrity. 17* men have sealed their places in round two. These include gods Hugh Jackman, James Dean, Ryan Gosling, River Phoenix, Clive Owen, and Gael Garcia Bernal, among others. Some hotties we've yet see:

Eric Bana
Colin Farrell
Viggo Mortensen
Bruce Willis
Taye Diggs
Paul Rudd

...and many more. Stay tuned!

*Fred Savage, Luke Wilson, and P. T. Anderson have been removed from the round two lineup. Yes, they technically won matches, but no one was very enthusiastic about Luke or Fred, and as for Paul... well... his match was the very first one I ever did, and I was really just playing around at that point (as if the rest of this isn't just "playing around" ...hah). Anyway, I only have 32 spots (32>16>8>4>2>1), and I didn't think Anderson would make it very far. And I have a lot of hot men left to cram in...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Ralph Fiennes?

7:53 PM  
Blogger adam k. said...

Ralph will indeed be there. I'm not blind to the Cult of Ralph among my readers.

The named I mentioned are just a sampling. There are many other previous winners I didn't mention.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home